Strategy & Road Mapping
We have a new facility coming online…
These are just a few of the questions we help organizations find answers to everyday at iSolutions.
Our lead consultants have assisted utility and oil and gas companies on a highly varied number of strategy and road-mapping initiatives.
We are set up to deliver change project design and execution, scoping studies, workshops or just basic hand-holding in the production data management space.
Some of our more frequent engagements have focused on the areas of:
OMS & Historian system design
Master Data Design
Data integration architectures
Training / uptake & system hand-over issues
Support Team Setup
Capacity & Evergreen Planning
Data Quality Issues
Data Latency & replication
Failed / incorrect engineering calculation outputs
At iSolutions we’re familiar with most current methods for delivering work. Some of the models we’re most familiar with include:
Structured 1-2 day workshops
Informal “fireside chats” with technical and business leads
We can perform our work onsite embedded or offsite depending on your needs.
Tell us about your challenges and we’ll suggest a number of engagement models that can maximize value.
- What production data do we need to capture?
- What regulatory reporting requirements are we up against?
- How do we integrate our production systems for real-time data?
- Why is our data visualization tool-set performing so slowly?
- Are we getting a good deal from our PDM software supplier?
- Do we really need all these tools?
- How can we measure the capability & performance of our PDM systems?
- Are we spending too many hours on system support? Should we outsource?
- Can we support our OMS from head office or do we need resources in the field?
- Our field data capture system is at end of life, how do we select a new one?
- There’s a new version of our corporate data historian available. Should we upgrade?
- Are our PDM systems secure? Would we be able to recover from a disaster recovery scenario?